How to Complete MBBS- Many people dream of doing MBBS abroad, and which USA is one country from which many students think of doing MBBS. However, when it comes to doing MBBS outside late, every student feels I should go to the USA and complete MBBS. So today, we will tell you how to do MBBS in the USA.
|Name of Course||MBBS/MD|
|IELTS And TOEFL||Necessary|
|Average annual course fee in USD||89,333 USD|
|Course Duration||4-7 Years|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
Why do MBBS in the USA?
Knowing why doing an MBBS in the USA is very important for a student, we will tell you what the benefits of doing an MBBS in the USA are.
- According to a report, job growth for physicians and surgeons in the US is expected to be 7% from 2018 to 2028.
- The maximum number of jobs for Manoj Physicians in the US is expected to be created by 2028.
- If we mention the average annual salary of Physician and Surgeon doctors in the US, it is 2.23 Lakh USD.
Now let us know what the duration of the MBBS course is-
MBBS in the US is offered by most of the medical schools and universities in the country for MD, i.e., Doctor of Medicine. MD is a 4th-year medical degree in the USA, considered equivalent to MBBS in India, and is recognized globally worldwide. The University of America integrates both MBBS MD and residency programs for 7 to 9 years. During the course, students will also have to take the USMLE Found Exam 1, 2, and 3, and on successfully passing the third exam, they will be awarded an MBBS degree.
M.B.B.S. specialization is as follows-
- Family and General Physician
- General Pediatrician
MBBS cost in the USA?
We will tell you the university-wise average cost of MBBS studies in the USA which you can check in the list below. The tuition fee of MBBS varies according to the university you choose, below are the universities wise-
|Universities||Annual tuition fee|
|Stanford University||82,000 USD|
|Howard University||72,000 USD|
|Johns Hopkins University||63,200 USD|
|University of California Los Angeles||64,000 USD|
|Yale University||63,700 USD|
|University of California San Francisco||43,000 USD|
|Columbia University||20,000 USD|
|Duke University||54,500 USD|
|University of Pennsylvania||81,000 USD|
|University of California San Diego||65,500 USD|
Top Universities for MBBS in the USA?
To know how to do MBBS in the USA, it is very important to know about top universities whose names are as follows-
|Universities||QS World University Ranking 2022||Course Duration|
|University of Pennsylvania||13||4|
|Johns Hopkins University||25||4|
|University of California San Francisco||48||4|
|University of California Los Angeles||40||4|
Other Medical Universities in the USA?
There are many other medical universities in the USA, and we are going to prepare a list below and tell you which other medical universities are there.
- Cornell University
- University of Michigan
- Boiler College of Medicine
- Boston University
- University of Colorado
- Emory University
- New York University
- Mayo medical school
- University of Maryland
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
What are the qualifications required for MBBS in the USA?
If any international student wants to do MBBS, then what should be the qualification for that, we are telling you below some points.
- Indian students must have passed 10+2, with Chemistry and Biology as a subject.
- Requires an English proficiency test such as TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE.
- Must have completed Pre-medical course and MCAT score is mandatory.
- Indian students must clear NEET with qualifying marks to pursue MBBS abroad.
What is the application process for MBBS in the USA?
We are going to tell you the application process point-wise for M.B.B.S. in the USA, which is given below, read them completely.
- To apply for a Doctor of Medicine you must have completed a Pre-medical course and have MCAT marks.
- International students can apply through a United States university some of them accept applications directly through their website ( AMCAS Form ).
- To do M.B.B.S. in the USA, you must research beforehand about the university, you will get the website of that university in your browser.
- After going to university read and review all the requirements like admission date line document language tests etc.
- Keep documents ready.
- Start the Visa Process After Admission Confirmed It is important to get the acceptance letter to start the visa process.
What are the Documents Required?
We are going to tell you about some important documents which are very important for M.B.B.S. in the USA.
- Transcripts of previous academic studies.
- Evaluation of foreign copy articles by an accredited agency.
- Relevant exam scores.
- Scores of English proficiency tests like IELTS and TOEFL.
- Valid passport copy.
- Applicant’s criminal background check.
- Student Visa.
- Passport size copies.
Jobs and Salary?
Salary is different for different specializations or jobs, which we are going to tell you by making a list, then you can calculate by looking at that list, how much the annual salary of an M.B.B.S.
|Jobs Profiles||Average Annual Salary in USD|
|Surgeon||2.55 to 3 Lakh USD|
|Psychiatrist||2.20 to 3.10 Lakh USD|
|General Pediatrician||1.83 to 2.50 Lakh USD|
|General Internist||1.96 to 2.40 Lakh USD|
|OB-GYN||2.38 to 3 Lakh USD|
|Family and General Physician||2.12 to 2.85 Lakh USD|
|Anesthetic Anesthesiologist||2.67 to 3.15 Lakh USD|
We have tried to tell you a complete thing in our article that how to do M.B.B.S. inside the USA, what information do you like, please comment and share this article further.
How to Complete MBA in USA University 2022 Click Here
Medical school in the United States Click Here